Hello, internet world! My apologies for being away for so long. I’ve been wanting to blog more frequently, but sadly that has not been going the way I wanted it to. I’ve been dealing with two serious problems with my right arm for a bit now. My shoulder is a mess and my elbow isn’t much better. I have numbness in my ring and pinky fingers.
What does that mean? Well, it means I get significant pain when I type away on the keyboard. That coupled by the numbness, could be permanent if I don’t take care of myself. Which leads me to what I have started to put in play:
- Steele Resolve: Getting a page one rewrite. My marketing team wanted me to revisit the first book and clean it up. I’m in the process of doing that as I dictate this blog.
- Podcasts: To make things easier on my arm and actually answer the questions people have asked me – I am going to be recording a simple podcast and posting as often as possible.
- Surgery: This is not something I am looking forward to, but sadly it is a must do. My should has gotten so bad recently that I cannot put it off any longer. I hope it won’t be a serious reconstruction, but the doctor won’t fully know the extent of the damage until he’s in the joint. I’m hoping for a simple fix and a fast recovery.
- Cold Steele: I am currently working on book four of the Steele Series! However, due to the page one rewrite of book one and the surgery happening on 9/19 – it is on the back burner for a little bit. Once I can sit at my desk with no pain, and finish the rewrite, I will be back working on Steele part 4.
- Enemy: Several people have asked me about my new stand alone book titled Enemy. I am working on it. I had to stop writing it for various deadlines, but I also wanted to work out the storyline a bit more in my head. I’ve got the charts all organized now and the story will flow better once I can get back at it.
- LiveLifeForYou.COM: My other new endeavor! My wife and I have been through a lot in our lives. We happen to have a desire to travel more as well. So, we’ve decided to start podcasting, blogging and posting our various endeavors. Most people ask me about the tech stuff I also use while away. My wife deals with all the money stuff. End result, we want Live Life For You to be a place where you see how normal we are in our nuttiness. We’re not perfect and our lives are an endless journey to really live life. Existing really isn’t an option for us.
That’s about it on this front for now. As always PLEASE email with questions, comments etc. I’ll try to answer them as fast as I can and in a podcast if I need to.
Just remember to be kind to one another and have an amazing day!